Rose Garden Aged Care
Located within Suan Sampran
Warmly welcome to “Rose Garden Aged Care” at Suan Sampran, the newest and most trusted solution for senior adults care and recreational activities
- Senior adults with physical fitness or ADL assessment results not less than 9.
- Senior adults who need short-term stays for health recovery or long stays for continuous care and a peace of mind.
A Short Stay – ideal for…
- A temporary stay during their caretakers’ busy days and/or days-off.
- Suitable for senior adults who need up-close caring and nursing services, or are under physical treatments.
- A personal retreat for new atmosphere, relaxation and physical recovery.
- Recreational centre which includes popular camps focusing on recreatonal activities, physical therapy for own care and reduction for chance of falling.
A Recovery Retreat – ideal for…
- Senior adults who are under recovery after hospitalization.
- Senior adults who need recovery care and continuous physical therapy.
- Senior adults who are in the developmental process to retrieve normal physical conditions after illness.
- Senior adults who need recovery care and mobility developments after operations.
- Recovery care under expert supervision can stimulate liveliness, reduces mental tension, and encourages confidence for senior adults and their caretakers/cousins, in order to smoothly get through the difficult periods.
- Our service focuses on senior adult care and recovery with outstanding features which:
- Gives more convenience and reduces hassles for families during home care with daily trips to hospitals for wound cleaning and dressing, physical therapy, etc.
- Reduces chance of getting infected in public areas during hospital visits.
- Reduces tension from hospital atmosphere.